March 15, 2012

Heart Touching Love Pics ♥♥♥



No words can express my FEELINGS….

That how much I MISS U everyday….

Day by day the loneliness grows….

How I MISS U…..nobody knows….

No one knows my SORROW…

No one sees me WEEP…


Bcz every day, I’ve to pretend

I’ve to a fake smile…


I’ve to a fake laugh…


I’ve to pretend everything is OKAY…..when ITS NOT…..


U told me,that U loved me….


So why did u LEFT ME…..


I told u, I’ll never Leave U…


I kept my promise, but u didn’t…


Every day, I sit and wonder


Why I MISS U…why I LOVE U…


But I found no reason, the LOVE I’VE FOR U….


Now I just can’t keep quite anymore….


So I’ll tell U everything, that


“THERE IS A PLACE IN MY HEART….
THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN FILL…



I NEED U…I MISS U SO MUCH…..


I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL….
AND I ALWAYS WILL….”



Share and Care
 For Latest Updates Always Visit http://satish24k.blogspot.com/


Please have a Look on these Wallpapers,
ENTERTAINMENT, FACEBOOK, LOVE, MOBILE WALLPAPERS, MY CORNER, WALLPAPERS, Woman

0 comments:

Newest Wallpapers

By Blog Gadgets
 
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets